0 votes
Do you need an appointment to get married at City Hall?

1 Answer

0 votes
Here's what to do. You have to go to city hall or the county clerk's office regardless of where you are having your ceremony in most states to apply for your marriage license. While you 're applying for this, check to see the judge's availability for a marriage ceremony; you 'll probably have to schedule an appointment.
Welcome to our site, where you can find questions and answers on everything about writing essays, homeworks, courseworks, dissertations, thesis statements, research papers and others.